The Birchwood Group Internet Program Clients.
(Please note that for client privacy and confidentiality, some sites display the portal gateway only.)
Merck & Co. Inc. (Meeting Logistics site- Reporting on program series)
Merck & Co. Inc. (MEDPresent live i-Conference Series for physicians)
Bristol-Myers Squibb (Meeting Logistics sites for dinner meeting series)
- Glucovance CCR
Novartis (MEDPresent live e-Conference)
Covance Development (MEDPresent live e-Conference and i-Conference Series, MEDForum message community, MEDBroadcast streaming archive library of e-Conference)
- Educational Series for the clinical market (e-Conference monthly series)
- Internal meetings (i-Confernces)
- J&J e-Conference (Private e-Conferences)
- Global Sales Updates
Immunex (MEDBroadcast CME- Streaming archive library)
- Four one hour segments- Tumor Immunology Future- Directions in Dendritic Cells
Wyeth-Ayerst (MEDBroadcast CME- Streaming archive library)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 Part Series)
- Acid Suppression: Comparing H2-receptor Antagonists and Proton Pump Inhibitors (2 Part Series)
Syncom (MEDForum message community)
Glyset MEDForum - Sales results reported by region
Bracco Diagnostic Imaging - Educational Web Cast Center
SuperGen Inc. - Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia AF-MED Physician and Nurse accredited.
This activity is a 1-hour live Internet i-conference. It consists of a 45-minute presentation by a physician faculty member. The i-Conference will include a review of the latest treatment options available for patients with CLL. Each presentation will be followed by a question-and-answer session. At the conclusion participants are required to fill out an evaluation form to obtain a credit certificate.
Curry Martin Schiavelli ( Commercial Organization for Peer to Peer Marketing, Medical Education )